Aurus released its innovative unified communications software, RichCall, that allows customers to get their iissues resolved quickly by a contact center expert by voice with video and web-collaboration tools.
Companies can easily enhance their contact centers with Richcall to upgrade their customer experience with modern communication and collaboration tools.
Great customer experience isn’t a cost, it’s an asset
Today’s customers are fast, digital and demanding.
They value their time and prefer to interact with companies remotely, choosing when and where to shop, go to a bank or to study online. To get their issue resolved quickly, they use more and more digital channels: email, instant messengers, mobile and online apps, social media, web chat and even self-service kiosks, and today’s customers expect companies to meet their demand for quicker reaction and issue resolution with modern communications.
Such a demand is hard to match, but if a company meets it, clients reward the company with loyalty and positive word of mouth, which they spread via social networks and messengers.
A number of studies, such as the Dimension Data’s 2016 Global Contact Center Benchmarking Report, show that companies attempt to match the demand for better customer experience (CX), act on it and get higher profits:
77.5% of companies recognize customer experience as most important strategic performance measure
77.0% tie savings cost to CX
74.1% say that CX increases revenue/profits.
RichCall, remote expert software, helps companies to fit into the current contact center trends and Aurus CEO, Alexander Anoshin, explains why it is vital:
“CX is the differentiator of companies. One-click direct connection to an expert, who knows what you need and works with you to resolve the issue immediately. Virtual. Digital. Personalized. Today it is possible to realize customers’ dreams of exceptional customer experience.”
Turn communication into collaboration
Richcall developers have already collected 3 years worth of feedback from a number of customers and automates a whole set of use cases for finance, insurance, telecom, ecommerce and other industries.
By automatically connecting with the contact center software and CRM, RichCall puts contact center agents in the right context and allows remote experts to easily interact with customers via voice, text, video and web-collaboration. Company experts give personal touch to customer experience with video, and can co-browse, share app screens and employ other interactive tools to dive into the issue and solve it quickly.
Modern technology and seamless contact center integration allow agents to demonstrate their products and services to customers, and deliver superb customer experience in a number of industries
- banks and telecom companies can help their site visitors fill complex forms or interface
- finance companies can convince their customers via video and text chat to provide images, graphs and presentations
- insurance companies can also connect to customer’s mobile phone and camera in a remote location to assess the damage and process most claims in a day rather than 3-4 weeks
- car dealers can use video to show cars in all their glory to engage potential clients
- manufacturers can provide expert repair assistance via a mobile app
- luxury sellers can show their products in great detail to excite customers to purchase
- retailers can provide effective assistance via a video kiosk in their branches.
- Easily integrates with any contact center
Richcall integrates with any contact center automatically and does what modern unified communications software is expected to do:
- works with desktop, tablet and mobile browsers thanks to WebRTC
- works with omnichannel, unified routing and queuing
- maps visual interactive voice recognition to agents of different skill groups
- integrates with unified recording, reporting and workforce management apps
- works on-premise and in the cloud.
Richcall’s demo at https://richcall.io is guaranteed to amaze a seasoned contact center or a customer experience director.
A resourceful contact center director can get 6 months of Richall for free with complete installation and integration support by writing to [email protected].