BenQ Launches Alaska Sweepstakes to Celebrate Its Innovative New Professional Monitor Range
Professional Monitor Series Consists of the PD3200U (32″), PD3200Q (32″), PD2710QC (27″), SW320 (31.5″) and PV270 (27″)
COSTA MESA, Calif. — May 11, 2017 — BenQ America Corp., an internationally renowned provider of visual display solutions, is celebrating its new Professional Monitor line with the launch of an exciting new sweepstakes that will offer one lucky winner a four-day, all-expenses-paid photo trip to Alaska with professional photographer Jeff Schultz.
During this once-in-a-lifetime trip, the winner will be led through the natural wonders of Alaska, taking in beautiful scenery and local wildlife at a variety of stunning locations. The photo trip will enable the winner to capture some unbelievable memories, while taking one-on-one lessons from an expert photographer.
Since the beginning of the year, BenQ has been adding innovative new monitors to the newly formed Professional line. The family currently consists of five color critical monitors:
- BenQ PD3200U - a 32″ 4K design monitor built with BenQ’s advanced IPS technology, providing creative professionals with over 300% more working space to work confidently in 100% Rec. 709 and sRGB color spaces.
- BenQ PD3200Q - a 32″ 2K QHD design monitor that is Technicolor® Color Certified to ensure consistent and accurate colors with 100% sRGB and Rec. 709.
- BenQ PD2710QC - a visually stunning 27″ 2K QHD IPS display and the world’s first design industry monitor with a USB-C docking station, compatible with the 2016 MacBook Pro.
- BenQ PV270 – a 27″ display that is the epitome of “still meeting motion.” The 100% Rec. 709 and 96% DCI-P3 color gamut is crucial for video post-production work, whereas the Adobe RGB coverage encompasses most of the colors producible for photography.
- BenQ SW320 – a 31.5″ 4K UHD HDR monitor offering extraordinary clarity of fine details and textures on a true 10-bit panel with 99% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB coverage as well as DCI-P3 color space
There are plans to unveil new additions to the range over the coming months.
The Alaska sweepstakes prize is worth approximately $7,500 and will include a boat cruise to see and photograph wildlife (sea lions, whales, sea otters and puffins), glaciers and marine landscapes.
To enter to win this prize, and for the full terms and conditions, please visit: http://info.benq.us/alaska-sweepstakes.
For more information about the complete range of BenQ products, visit:http://www.benq.us/product/monitor/creative_class.
About BenQ Corporation
Founded on the corporate vision of “Bringing Enjoyment and Quality to Life,” BenQ Corporation is a world-leading human technology and solutions provider aiming to elevate and enrich every aspect of consumers’ lives. To realize this vision, the company focuses on the aspects that matter most to people today — lifestyle, business, healthcare and education — with the hope of providing people with the means to live better, increase efficiency, feel healthier and enhance learning. Such means include a delightful broad portfolio of people-driven products and embedded technologies spanning digital projectors, monitors, interactive large-format displays, audio products, cloud consumer products, mobile communications and lifestyle lighting. Because it matters.
About BenQ Group
The BenQ Group is a $22+ billion powerhouse comprised of nearly 20 independent companies operating in over 30 countries across numerous industries with a combined workforce of over 100,000 employees. Each Group member is a recognized leader in its own field, contributing to the BenQ Group’s vast resources, broad R&D and distinct strategic strengths. By leveraging each company’s vertical specialization to create true scale across horizontal markets, the BenQ Group controls a highly efficient value chain with the unrivaled ability to deliver critical components and world-class solutions in the following industries: TFT-LCD, green energy, fine chemicals and advanced materials, lighting, IC design, precision components, system integration, branded business and service. The Group is committed to profitable and sustainable businesses that share its long-standing vision of Bringing Enjoyment and Quality to Life. The BenQ Group companies are: BenQ Corporation, AU Optronics Corporation (world’s top manufacturer of large-size TFT-LCD panels), Qisda Corporation, Darfon Electronics Corporation, BenQ ESCO Corp., BenQ Materials Corp., BenQ Guru Corp., BenQ Medical Center, BenQ Medical Technology Corp., BenQ AB DentCare Corp., Daxin Materials Corp., Dazzo Technology Corp., Forhouse Corp., Lextar Electronics Corp., LILY Medical Corp. and Raydium Semiconductor Corp.