New trainings and tours include the OMNIA Nightclub Bootcamp and Sapphire Gentlemen’s Club Bootcamp
Registration for offsite trainings and tours are available now
LAS VEGAS — Back by popular demand, the 2018 Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show will host a variety of offsite trainings and tours, designed to give attendees a first-hand look at Las Vegas’ top nightlife venues and hotel properties. Attendees can register now to learn what it takes to run a successful venue while obtaining insider knowledge and skills that will help professional growth and networking with renowned industry leaders.
“Our offsite trainings are a great way for people to gain first-hand knowledge while being fully-immersed and able to look directly at the topic they are discussing,” said Thom Greco, chairman of the advisory board for Nightclub & Bar Show. “They are going to learn directly from the best-of-the-best, and take that knowledge and apply it to their own venues and industries.”
Offsite Trainings and Tours include:
- Southern Glazers Wine and Spirits Academy: Guests will have the opportunity to learn the latest mixology trends and techniques at Southern Glazers’ Wine and Spirits Academy Room. This state-of-the art space will allow guests the opportunity to learn in the world’s most advanced beverage training space. Trainings on Monday, March 26 will include:
- Mixology Training – 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Diageo Training – 3 to 5:30 p.m.
- OMNIA Nightclub Bootcamp: Attendees will get an inside look at Hakkasan Group’s 75,000 square-foot multi-level megaclub located in the heart of Caesars Palace, OMNIA Nightclub. During the tour, guests will learn what it takes to operate this kind of venue, including bar operations, cocktail sequence of service, VIP Host marketing, front door operations, security, DJ booth, lighting systems, sound operations and much more. The OMNIA Nightclub Bootcamp will take place on Monday, March 26 from 1 to 5 p.m.
- Wynn Nightlife Tour: As one of the top nightlife operators in Las Vegas, the Wynn Nightlife Tour gives guests a first-hand look at Encore Beach Club, XS Nightclub, Intrigue Nightclub and The Players Club. The tour and training will cover topics including VIP entrances, DJ and lighting booths, special event operations and more. In addition, guests will have a Q&A session to ask any questions they may have on what it takes to make a successful nightclub. Tours available on Wednesday, March 28 include:
- 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 2 to 5 p.m.
- Sapphire Gentlemen’s Club Bootcamp: New to the Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show offsite offerings, attendees will learn insider knowledge from the operators of Sapphire Las Vegas, the world’s largest Gentlemen’s Club. With more than 70,000 square-feet, guests will tour the Gentlemen’s Club, Off Broadway Show Room, Day Club Pool, VIP Sky Box’s, Karaoke Room, specialty bars and much more. The Sapphire Gentlemen’s Club Bootcamp will take place on Wednesday, March 28 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Space for each offsite tour and training is limited and is filled on a first-come first-served basis. Transportation to and from the Las Vegas Convention Center will be included with purchase. To register for one of these trainings, visit the Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show registration website.
For more information on the 2018 Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show, please visit www.ncbshow.com.