YBLTV Awesome Product Quick Peek: Honeywell Sync® Wireless Earmuff
YBLTV had the pleasure of visiting Honeywell at this year’s National Hardware Show in Las Vegas, NV. Honeywell International Inc. specializes in a number of different products – you may recognize some of them according to their industry. Honeywell has an active presence in agriculture, construction, chemical, food services, government, safety among many others. They also focus on type – whether it be hand or face & eye protection, first aid, professional footwear and more.
But one of the most interesting areas for me to discover at the NHS Show was their Honeywell Sync® Wireless Earmuff !
I never expected to find a pair of headphones at this consumer show… Normally, our team attends the CES Show in Las Vegas, where you can find hundreds and hundreds of different companies from all over the world who specialize in headphones, audio equipment, audio gear, consumer tech, drones, wearable tech —- the list is endless!
So, when I saw this Wireless Earmuff it took me by surprise.
- Highest passive attenuation, NRR 25
- Easy push button connectivity pair with mobile device via Bluetooth®
- Volume control buttons
- Flashing colored lights to indicate different settings
- Robust boom mic, for rugged industrial use
- Boom mic with windsock, for voice clarity in high noise environments
- USB charging cable & wall charger included (full length of charge time is 5 hours)
- Lithium Ion battery built in with 12+ hours of batter life while streaming
|Ear Cushion Material||PVC/PUR-E|
|Battery||Lithium Ion Battery|
|SNR||32 dB (H=33 dB, M= 30 dB, L=24 dB)|
|SLC80||31 dB (Class 5 Rating)|
Frankly, I think it looks great for working in very noisy environments – no matter which show you attend – CES, NHS, CTIA, NAB, NCB, Interop, MAGIC… you’ll be in style PLUS you’ll have the opportunity to protect your ears at all costs. It is important from a safety standard to always wear protective audio equipment while operating any machine particularly if you work full-time in that environment.
Check them out!