Essential Oil Diffuser: CRDC Life Wood Grain
CRDC’s Essential Oil Diffuser is the fourth diffuser I have gotten to review and have around my house. I love my essential oil diffusers and I use them on a daily basis. There are so many different options and brands of diffusers on the market and they are all a bit different from each other, which makes it confusing and overwhelming to choose the right one for your needs.
Some of the most important aspects to look for in a good-quality essential oil diffuser are style, ease of use, BPA-free plastic materials, size, diffusing range, and how long the diffuser can run before turning off. CRDC’s diffuser hits most of these buttons and can be a great starting diffuser when you are just starting out.
“CRDC’s Life Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser has an attractive and Zen looking design that is the perfect fit for almost any home décor style,” – Kayla Costanzo, YBLTV Writer / Reviewer
Be sure to #EnterToWin our current YBLTV Giveaway below for this CRDC Life Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser!
CRDC’s Life Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser has 4 times modes. You can choose between 1-hour, 2-hours, 3-hours of continuous mist or simply choose the “on” option and it will run until that water runs out. Like most other essential oil diffusers, this diffuser will automatically shut off when the unit is tilted or when there is too little water in the container to keep the diffuser running safely. This is such a great feature because you won’t have to worry about the unit overheating if the water runs out while you’re not home or while you are sleeping at night.
This diffuser acts as an air humidifier as well, which I really love. In the summer the air can get hot and dry in the house, even if you have the AC running. Putting moisture back into the air is important for allergies and air quality. It helps keep the air moist, it reduces germs and bacteria in the air and prevents your airways from becoming too dry and uncomfortable.
This diffuser also has 7 different light colors you can choose from. You can either have it on the color-changing mode where it runs through the light cycles, or you can choose to have one color remain static. I love color-changing diffusers because they are relaxing to watch, provide great mood lighting, and you can customize the color to fit your mood.
- Weight: 646g
- Mist Out: 30ml/h
- Input: 100V-240V AC
- Output: DC24V/0.65A
- Water Capacity: 200ml
- Working Area: 10-20㎡
- Noise Level: less than 35 dB
- Material: PP cover + ABS base
- Dimension: (φ) 160mm*(H) 117 mm
- Great size – not too big or small.
- Attractive and Zen looking design that is the perfect fit for almost any home décor style.
- Easy to use buttons, modes, and setting features.
- Comes with long cord, which makes it easy to move around and situate the diffuser in any spot you want.
- Comes with water filling container so you don’t have to fill up the actual diffuser at the sink.
- Color-changing modes are fun and great mood setters.
- Relatively quiet when running, although you can hear some crackling water sounds (this may be relaxing to some!)
- Decent mist output. It is not as strong as some other diffusers, however. This would be best for a smaller space – like a smaller office or bedroom.
- I cant find anywhere where it states the plastic used in the diffuser is BPA-free. This is a really important feature for me, so I wish I knew if it is or isn’t BPA-free.
- Not a super strong mist output, so it is not the best option for trying to diffuse in large spaces.
- The lights are not as bright and vibrant as I prefer. It is hard to see the colors when running during the day. It’s better in a darker space, but still dim.
- The entire diffuser is plastic, even the wood-like grain. I wish the wood were real. It would make the diffuser look a bit higher-end and appear as a better quality diffuser.
- I find it a little challenging to remove the top of the diffuser to fill with water and put my essential oils in. It can get a little stuck. The plastic is slippery as well so it’s hard to grip it.
Overall, I think CRDC’s Life Wood Essential Oil Diffuser has its perks but also has a few drawbacks. The price is a bit high for the quality, so I’d like to see that price reduced, especially compared to other diffusers I have I feel are better quality and cost much less. I am apprehensive about not knowing if this unit is BPA-free as well. A BPA-free diffuser is very important if you don’t want to release toxins into the air when you are diffusing. It would be great to know if it was something I didn’t have to worry about. Furthermore, if a strong mist is one of the top features you want, this may not be the best option for you – it’s much better for smaller spaces where a bigger mist output is not as important.
However, there are some great benefits for this diffuser as well. Despite the fact that it is fully made of plastic, it is still a pretty design, a great shorter and compact size, and is very lightweight. It would be easy to move around from room to room. Although the lights on this diffuser are quite dim, that may be a huge benefit to some, especially if you are diffusing at night. It would add some fun and relaxing lighting, but isn’t so bright it would be too stimulating. Overall, this may be a great option for some, while for others it may not live completely up to expectations and desires. You will have to weigh out the positives and negatives of this diffuser to decide if it is the right option for you.
Disclosure of Material Connection: YBLTV Writer / Reviewer, Kayla Costanzo received CRDC’s Life Wood Essential Oil Diffuser for free from CRDC in consideration for a Product Review.