Hampton's BenjiLock padlock covers the basics by thrusting you into the tech age. I highly recommend the BenjiLock to anyone who wants to protect their items.
- Superior and long-lasting battery life
- Easy to learn
- Impressive and gorgeous design
- There is no delay on the unlocking mechanism when using the fingerprint feature
- Very sturdy and feels like its impervious to prying
- Comes in different colors
Hampton’s BenjiLock Revolutionizes the Way We Look at Protecting Our Items
You step into the gym and you have had a hard day at work. You’re itching to get a workout in but the gym doesn’t allow you to carry a bag of clothes around with you. They offer lockers in the designated gender rooms, but you have to bring your own lock or purchase one from the front desk. Never fear! You remember that you have your BenjiLock padlock, by Hampton, at your disposal!
With a simple registered fingertip press on the designated area of the padlock, the light at the top flashes. The latch powers open at an impressive rate upon recognizing your fingertip scan. This is the BenjiLock at its finest. Yes, it comes with not one, but two keys to use in the event that the fingertip scanning does not register, which is very rare I might add, or if the battery has died. Yes… this smart padlock is rechargeable! Plus, it has the ability to store up to ten different fingerprints.
I do not normally take too much stock in products from Shark Tank, but this padlock caught my eye the very first time that I saw it. The ingenuity behind its conception and design is by far one of the best things I have ever seen. Hampton’s smart padlock utilizes the basics of everything we want and need in a padlock and then ups the ante by making it rechargeable and fingerprint accessible. The inventor, Robbie Cabral concocted something great by implementing two things: simplicity and technology.
Specs/Features of the BenjiLock
- Can store up to ten fingerprints
- Double stainless-steel ball locking mechanism for a more secure resistance against prying
- Has a built-in LED light indicator for easy programming
- Comes with two keys for traditional use!
- Lithium ion battery, which can last between 6 months to a year on a single charge!
- Made of die-cast zinc and chrome-plated steel shackle
- The USB charging cable can be hooked directly into a computer or through an outlet charging base
Hampton’s BenjiLock has revolutionized the way that we look at protecting our items. Don’t have your key? Just use your fingerprint and that heavenly click shall sound. This smart padlock covers the basics by thrusting you into the tech age. And expertly so, too. What we have here is a padlock that keeps everything safe and sound while also making it tough to crack at the same time. This is an important factor to take into account, as most lockers, for example, utilize a simple combination lock. Combination locks do not have the security that the BenjiLock does. And most tech products do not have the ingenuity and ambition that this smart padlock does. If I had to grade this amazing product I would give it a 10/10 for hitting everything so perfectly in the market that it represents. I highly recommend the BenjiLock to anyone who wants to protect their items.
Disclosure of Material Connection: YBLTV Writer / Reviewer, B.C. Minton received BenjiLock from BenjiLock, LLC. in consideration for a product review.