Both their Bloody Mary Mix and Margarita Mix are easy to use and ideal for anyone who wants a quality drink without the hassle of mixing it.
- Both mixes taste great, with alcohol or virgins. In fact, alcohol does not change the taste at all
- The mixes are easy to use. You simply open a can and add your desired alcohol or leave it virgin for a refreshing drink
- Besides being easy to use, the mixes are also quick and are ready in seconds
- The Bloody Mary mix contains wheat flour. This was disappointing for someone like me who is gluten intolerant
- There are no cons for the Margarita mix as this one does not contain wheat!
Sometimes, after a busy and stressful day of work, I want a quick drink which requires little preparation. I am exhausted and after standing on my feet the entire day, I want a drink that is easy to make and ready in seconds. On days like these, I find myself reaching for a drink mix from Zing Zang. With minimal preparation time and a great taste with or without alcohol, these mixes are perfect for kicking back and relaxing after a hectic day.
- A 6 pack of Margarita or Bloody Mary mix costs just under $8
- Each can is 8 oz
- Both mixes are award-winning
My favorite thing about these mixes is how easy they are to use. As someone who is new to mixed drinks, these are ideal, since the mixes are ready to go as is. In addition, the packaging comes with recipes and easy-to-follow directions, so I knew exactly how much alcohol to add. I was also pleased that one can with alcohol was the perfection portion for myself, my mother and my father. These mixes are also affordable and are just $7.99 for a 6 pack of Margarita or Bloody Mary’s. So, if you don’t want to have to spend the money on the alcohol, you can just buy the mixes and enjoy them virgin. Since the taste is the same without alcohol, you’re still enjoying the same drink.
While I am not a big fan of Bloody Mary’s, anyone who enjoys the drink will love the mix. I do love Margaritas, and I love the taste of the Zing Zang one. These mixes are easy to use and ideal for anyone who wants a quality drink without the hassle of mixing it. I would definitely recommend the Margarita mix and the Bloody Mary for anyone who is a fan of the drink.
Disclosure of Material Connection: YBLTV Writer / Reviewer, Sarah Kepins, received Zing Zang Drink Mixes for free from Zing Zang, LLC. in consideration for a Product Review.