The Power Shell is, simply put, powerful in its own right. It ought to be! The cord is fifty feet long and the thickness of the cord is ridiculous, but in a good way. It is hard to not look at this extension cord and not be impressed by everything that it has to offer. Weather protection as well as abrasion durability? Long exposure to sunlight? The Power Shell shrugs it all off.
- It’s only $37.90! This monster of an extension cord is affordable to any!
- Ultimate protection for the user
- Ultimate inclement weather protection
- Perfect for all outdoor use
- Great durability for maximum use
- A whopping 50-foot cord length!
- Easy to use
- Sometimes you have to double check to make sure that the clamp closes properly, especially if the cord plugging into the Power Shell has a tag of any kind
- If you prefer concise-in-size products, then this is not for you; it is bulky, but this is due to the extreme durability of the Power Shell
YBLTV Review: EasyLife Tech Power Shell Extension Cord
Extensive cord protection at its finest. That is what Easy Life’s Power Shell extension cord is all about. Having such a durable protector of extension cords is a must, whether you work inside or outside. Trust me when I say that the Power Shell is durable. It withstood the weed eater/weedwacker ‘blade’ smacking it more than a few times. The result? Not a single abrasion in sight. It gets better. At the end of the Power Shell is a literal ‘shell,’ which operates as a protective clamp. Once opened, it unveils an outlet for your normal, everyday cord. I used my weed eater, since it operates by an electric outlet only. It protected the weed eater’s power supply admirably, as well as itself, from becoming damaged. The shell is orange and black; the orange is the clamp that envelopes the normal cords you plug into the Power Shell, and the black is the outlet supply itself. Once you close the clamp, you will indubitably hear the satisfying ‘click’ of the shell being locked in place. Your normal cord is not being unplugged, I can assure you of that.
Specifcations / Features
- The plug protection Shell is rated as NEMA 4X (IP67) and ETL Listed
- 15 Amp, 125V, 1875 Watt max
- STJW vinyl cord with double insulation
- Two cord lengths: 25 feet and 50 feet
- Affordability at $37.90
- Resists moisture, abrasion, and prolonged exposure to sunlight
- Prevents cords from dangerous disconnect
- Is the ONLY extension cord with a built-in connection socket rated NEMA 4X/IP66 for complete protection against all of the elements
- Protects against water, mud, rain, snow, dirt, and corrosion
- Ideal for temporary outdoor connections such as Christmas lights, power tools, construction equipment, etc.
Famatel USA and its product line Easy Life concocted a monster of a product. The Power Shell is, simply put, powerful in its own right. It ought to be! The cord is fifty feet long and the thickness of the cord is ridiculous, but in a good way. It is hard to not look at this extension cord and not be impressed by everything that it has to offer. Weather protection as well as abrasion durability? Long exposure to sunlight? The Power Shell shrugs it all off. I poured water over it and my equipment, as well as the Power Shell, were intact and working as they ought to. I feel like I can get plenty of power cord-use equipment projects done efficiently now, thanks to Easy Life’s Power Shell.
For more on Easy Life and the products they offer, go here.
Disclosure of Material Connection: YBLTV Writer / Reviewer B.C. Minton, received the Easy Life Power Shell Extension Cord from Easy Life Tech in consideration for a Product Review.