I would definitely recommend Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo - it is a must-have price point. Available in 1oz ($10) or 5.3oz ($25). Highly worth it anytime of the year!
- Does not leave a white film in the hair amazing smell leaves your hair feeling lightweight clean very manageable
- I would not recommend this for someone who has a lot of build-up, uses a lot of gel hair sprays - because it is very lightweight and it's not a heavy, dry shampoo
YBLTV Review: Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo
Hi guys! my name is O’Nedra. Let me start by saying I am absolutely in love with the Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo. It is amazing! It will leave your hair feeling light-weight, soft and manageable.
“Love Amika Dry Shampoo – absolutely amazing! Love the packaging, love, love, love the products – I must have!” – O’Nedra James, YBLTV Writer / Reviewer
Butane, Propane, Alcohol Denat. (SD ALCOHOL 40-B), Oryza Sativa (Rice/Riz) Starch, Fragrance/Parfum, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Eau/Aqua, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol
Product contains rice powder – this brand is Hair Care at its best!
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, oil, mineral oil, sodium chloride, petrochemicals and artificial colors.
- Vegetarian-friendly and cruelty-free.
- Safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair.
I would definitely recommend Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo – it is a must-have price point. Available in 1oz ($10) or 5.3oz ($25). Highly worth it for the Summer!