(NORWALK, Connecticut, Mar. 8, 2018) — Hardware and home improvement industry professionals can now register to attend the 73rd National Hardware Show, Tuesday, May 8 – Thursday, May 10, 2018 in Las Vegas at nationalhardwareshow.com.
The National Hardware Show is the annual gathering for retailers, manufacturers and media to explore the latest trends shaping the future of the home improvement industry—in products, retail business, innovation and more.
In addition to accessing more than 2,500 interactive exhibits across more than 15 product categories, new experiential product displays, special events and more, attendee badge registration grants access to the NRHA All-Industry Conference, personalized exhibitor and product recommendations, the NHS Mobile App and other planning features to offer attendees a seamless attending experience.
“This year’s Show, our 73rd edition, begins a new era for the National Hardware Show” Rich Russo, vice president of NHS says. “For years, we have served the industry as a way for hardware & home improvement professionals to connect face-to-face annually. While that won’t change, in addition to an all-new logo and look, we’re enhancing the Show experience with new interactive exhibits, new ways to showcase trends, enhanced NRHA All-Industry Conference, new participation from retail leaders and so much more. This is truly a year not to be missed.”
This year’s highlights include:
- This year, NHS has a brand-new look and a new approach for empowering retailers. Serving the home improvement industry for nearly 75 years, the Show continues to grow and expand its categories and offerings to keep customers in the know and ahead of their competition. The updated branding communicates this evolution. The new logo incorporates an abstract representation of a bolt, where everything around us is held together by this streamlined piece of hardware—illustrating how NHS truly is “the tool that powers your business.” Visit nhs18.com/evolution for more information.
- With 15+ major product categories spanning everything from hardware and tools to eco-friendly items, goods proudly made in the USA and more building materials than ever before, NHS attendees will get a firsthand look today at the products customers will be asking for tomorrow. For a full scope of National Hardware Show product categories, visit nhs18.com/productcategories.
- The Reimagine Retail program also makes a return this year. Retailers are being asked to submit a business improvement plan on how they plan to invest in technology to improve their stores. Submission will be reviewed by a panel of judges who will award one lucky retailer $100,000 at the Show, to make their idea a reality. Learn more details about this year’s program at nhs18.com/reimagineretail.
Three new Show features offer interactive ways to experience trends:
- Smart Home Virtual Reality experience will give retailers an immersive look at the home of the future and what they can do to become go-to destinations for customers in this category. Take a virtual tour of the products, accessories and whole-home integrations customers will be asking for in the years ahead. Participating exhibitors to be announced soon.
- Ultimate Backyard outside in Tailgate, Backyard & BBQ presents the latest and greatest in grilling, outdoor living and more. Take a moment to relax and unwind and see what’s cooking in this popular category to help make your customers’ backyards their favorite destination in town. Participating exhibitors to be announced soon.
- Operation Tiny Home will offer attendees an exclusive look at the tiny home building process and the products specially made for these homes. Operation Tiny Home will be hosting a 3-day Tiny Home Building Workshop with the host of Tiny Home Nation, Zach Giffin, where veterans will become proficient with tiny home construction practices and general carpentry skills and you’ll watch the building process from start to finish! More info coming soon.
More details to be announced soon at nationalhardwareshow.com.
Registration for retailers is free from now until May 7, 2018 and onsite registration fees go up to $125. Visit nationalhardwareshow.com to register.