YBLTV Review & Giveaway: GameSir F1 Joystick Grip
The motto for Anywill Inc.’s, GameSir is “Just Play.” The heart of those words become more possible with the GameSir F1 Joystick Grip. The F1 allows mobile gamers to play their games with more precision from the help of the stick on Joystick.
Using the GameSir F1 Joystick grip is easy. The user just pulls the handles apart, places their device on the soft EVA pads and releases the grips. That’s it, the phone locks into place. Using the detachable adjustable swing arm is a joy.
My characters in online games responded well, as if my finger was touching the screen. I would have loved some buttons for more versatility while gaming but I don’t think the GameSir F1 was built for that genre of gaming. This controller is for online battle gaming, particularly MOBA gaming. GameSir has even confirmed this on their website for the F1.
The GameSir F1 makes gameplay on smartphones easier, more accessible, but it works best on some of the larger phones of today. Sorry, older iPhone and Samsung phone owners — this device is not for you. The F1 gives the user full 360 degree control during gaming and makes long game session better with its ergonomic design, which combats hand fatigue.
“Take your mobile gaming to its precise level with the GameSir F1 Joystick Grip,” – Washington Thompson III, YBLTV Writer / Reviewer
The GameSir F1 Joystick Grip Info
The Stretchable Grip
- The telescopic-boom designing grip that stretches to fit the design of today’s larger smartphones
- Resilient EVA pads on the inner sides to secure the device
- Ergonomically designed grips that helps protect the user from hand-fatigue
Adjustable Swing Arm
- The integrated joystick is a swing arm that allows the user to get thumb stick style player response on their smartphone
- The joystick can be folded away or moved up with its adjustable and detachable swing arm, making it flexible for differing play styles
Ultra Low-Friction Stick on Joystick
- Anti-slip design, allowing exceptional 360 gameplay
- Conductive steel piece placed within the pad enabling gameplay, even while wearing gloves
- Turbine steel spring that makes moving the thumb pad back to default a breeze
Built in Bracket
- The 5 adjustable slots enables the player to adjust the angle of the F1 when needed
- The kickstand makes it easy to set the F1 into a standing position
- Grip Dimensions: 150mm*98mm*40mm
- Box Dimensions: 180mm*125mm*50mm
- Supports Smartphone type: IOS/Android Smartphone
- Supports Smartphone Size: 5.5inch to 6.2inch with screen size of 4inch to 6 inch
- Kickstand Angle: 5 angles of 30-75 degrees
- Storage Humidity: 40% or less
- Gross Weight: 90g
The GameSir F1 Joystick Controller Grip is for MOBA games on iPhone/Android Smartphones. It wouldn’t be best for gamers playing games like words with friends or others, but it is a great gaming grip for gamers that have avatars and others like it — games with a character the user moves around and manipulates in a world. It works great for today’s larger phones but it’s not so good for older models, which means gamers that want to take benefit of such a great device should upgrade their phone– immediately. Most of you are going to do it anyway!
Disclosure of Material Connection: YBLTV Writer / Reviewer, Washington Thompson received the GameSir F1 Joystick Grip for free from GameSir in consideration for a Product Review.
GameSir / Anywill, Inc. was an Exhibitor at the 2018 CES Show in Las Vegas, NV.