Sennheiser and GoPro a Perfect Partnership for Any Content Creator
Watch our video above to meet Sennheiser Electronic Corporation’s Director Global, Trade Marketing, Christophe Van Den Berghe. Mr. Van Den Berghe spoke in detail about the company’s waterproof MKE 2 elements microphone for the GoPro® HERO®4 action camera.
MKE 2 elements Technical Data
- Dimensions: approx. 125 x 70 x 60 mm (back cover and wind stopper), Ø 62 mm (wind stopper)
- Weight: 45 g / 0.1 lbs (back cover, mic and wind stopper)
- Connector: GoPro® audio connector for HERO®4
- Ingress protection rating: IPX7, waterproof to 1 bar (1 metre / 3 feet for 30 minutes)
- Mic pick-up pattern: omni-directional
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Temperature range: -20°C to +70°C / -4°F to +158°F (storage), -10°C to +50°C / +14°F to +122°F (operation)
About Sennheiser electronic GmbH and Co. KG
Audio specialist Sennheiser is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of headphones, microphones and wireless transmission systems. Based in Wedemark near Hanover, Germany, Sennheiser operates its own production facilities in Germany, Ireland and the USA and is active in more than 50 countries. With 19 sales subsidiaries and long-established trading partners, the company supplies innovative products and cutting-edge audio solutions that are optimally tailored to its customers’ needs. Sennheiser is a family owned company that was founded in 1945 and which today has 2,750 employees around the world that share a passion for audio technology. Since 2013, Sennheiser has been managed by Daniel Sennheiser and Dr. Andreas Sennheiser, the third generation of the family to run the company. In 2015, the Sennheiser Group had sales totaling €682 million.
About GoPro, Inc.
GoPro, Inc. is transforming the way the world captures and shares its passions. In turn, the world is helping GoPro become one of the most exciting and aspirational companies of our time. For more information, visit gopro.com. GoPro, HERO, and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc. in the United States and other countries. © 2017 GoPro, Inc. All rights reserved.