ELKHART, Ind. – April 28, 2017 – Dometic’s top-selling Mobile Cooling products, the CFX line of Portable Refrigerator/Freezers, will be on display and in action during the National Hardware Show taking place at the Las Vegas Convention Center May 9-11.
Purchasing, changing, and draining ice are inconvenient and now no longer necessary thanks to Dometic’s CFX line.
Although it looks like a standard cooler, the CFX is an extremely powerful refrigerator/freezer that keeps food and drinks colder than a fridge at home, even in unbearable temperatures, while offering more convenience and control.
Aside from the obvious – eliminating the need for ice to keep food cold when on the go, the key features and benefits of Dometic’s CFX line include:
- Multiple sizes. From 26 liters to 94.5 liters.
- Multiple Power Options. 12V, 24V, 110V.
- Dual-zone options. Two models have separate compartments for storing fresh refrigerated food and frozen food simultaneously.
- Memory savvy. The thermostat retains preset temperatures even after being turned off.
- Robust design. From heavy-duty stainless-steel hinges and strong latches, to drop-down spring-loaded handles, removable baskets, detachable and reversible lids, the CFX line comes equipped.
- USB Port Accommodated. Capable of charging small electronic devices.
- Optional freestanding or wall-mounted Wireless Display. Owners can monitor and control their CFX unit from up to 49 feet away – providing peace of mind if the owner wants to spend time away from the CFX unit.
- Alarm enabled. If the CFX’s internal temperature increases above the desired level, there will be an alert.
- Smart technology. The CFX-95 can be remotely monitored and controlled by a new mobile app (available for Android and iOS).
For more information on Dometic, please visit: http://www.dometic.com.
Information contained on this page is provided by companies via press release. YBLTV makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith.