Las Vegas –Nightclub & Bar Media Group has selected winners across 15 different categories for the 2017 Nightclub & Bar Awards.
North America’s premier industry awards program recognizes both individuals and establishments from across the nation who demonstrate a remarkable talent of skill and expertise while driving the industry to a new level of success.
“The number of nominations we received for this year’s Nightclub & Bar Awards far exceeded last year’s program,” said Bob Stewart, Vice President, Nightclub & Bar Media Group. “There were some really close nominations, which is why we ended up expanding one of the categories to recognize two winners. The winners of this year’s program showed an outstanding dedication to innovation and professionalism, but overall each of our winners had an elite sense of setting the industry standard while creating an outstanding hospitality experience.”
For several years, the Nightclub & Bar Awards have served as the industry’s most prestigious awards program, dedicated to honoring individuals and venues that are identifying industry trends, as well as showcasing excellence in bar, nightclub and lounge concept development, operations, innovations and success.
2017 Nightclub & Bar Award Winners:
- Bartender of the Year: Chris Hannah, Arnaud’s French 75 (New Orleans, LA)
- Beer Bar of the Year: Tap 30(Petoskey, MI)
- Brunch Venue of the Year: Flying Squirrel Bar (Chattanooga, TN)
- Cocktail Bar of the Year: Trick Dog (San Francisco, CA)
- Dance Club of the Year: Love+Propaganda (San Francisco, CA)
- Dive Bar of the Year: Pre Flite Lounge (Sacramento, CA)
- Hotel Bar of the Year: 1 Hotel South Beach (Miami Beach, FL)
- LGBTQ Venue of the Year: The Abbey (West Hollywood, CA)
- Live Music Venue of the Year: The Fillmore Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
- Lounge of the Year: I|O Godfrey at The Godfrey Hotel Chicago (Chicago, IL
- New Concept of the Year: CATCH LA (West Hollywood, CA)
- Restaurant Bar of the Year: La Coctelera (San Juan, PR)
- Speakeasy of the Year: Himitsu (Atlanta, GA)
- Sports Bar of the Year: Hospitality Group Operated Sports Bar of the Year
The Fifty/50(Chicago, IL)
- Single Proprietor Sports Bar of the Year
Blake Street Tavern (Denver, CO)
In addition to being featured on Nightclub.com, individual winners and venues will be celebrated during an awards ceremony at the upcoming Nightclub & Convention and Trade Show at the Las Vegas Convention Center, March 27-29.