SmartBeings, the First Truly AI Interactive Smart Home Solution with Voice Control and Facial Recognition, To Sell for Early Starter Price of $49
San Francisco, California. December 21, 2016 – SmartBeings, Inc., a Silicon Valley based IoT-startup, which will unveil the world’s first AI-embedded, interactive smart home hub with facial recognition and voice control at CES in Las Vegas, has officially announced a price point for their “Smart Home” device, WooHoo. Through their Kickstarter campaign, you can pre-order WooHoo as it enters the rapidly growing Smart Home market with a plethora of features for the same cost as Amazon’s “Dot” device, $49. This special price includes your first year’s subscription fee.Following the end of the Kickstarter campaign on January 30, 2017, WooHoo’s retail price will be $89, plus a monthly subscription fee of $9.
- Integrated 360-degree HD Camera with Facial Recognition
- Patent Pending 360-degree Spatial Sound System
- 7-Inch Touchscreen
- Built in WiFi BLE, Zigbee, Zwave and 4G LTE
- Integrated and Intuitive WooHoo Smart Platform
- Additionally, its natural language processing capabilities enable the device to understand the user, as if speaking with another individual.