Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation discuss how businesses can promote healthy practices
The Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation share how businesses can champion health and wellness solutions at the “Health Means Business” forum.
The “Health Means Business” campaign seeks to engage local and regional businesses to empower healthier individuals and communities through the areas of education, employment, and increased income. The Los Angeles forum will focus on how business and community leaders can promote better health through economic opportunity.
- L.A. Area Chamber President & CEO Gary Toebben
- Forum Moderator, CEO, CollaborateUp, Senior Fellow, U.S. Chamber Foundation, Richard Crespin
- Director, Health & Wellness Program; Executive Director, Health Means Business Campaign, Corporate Citizenship Center, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Elyse Cohen
- President, CBRE, Lewis Horne
- Senior Program Officer, Robert Wood Foundation, Shuma Panse
- Executive Vice President, Education & Workforce Development, L.A. Area Chamber of Commerce, David Rattray
- Community Investor, Boeing, Tamika Lang
- Vice President, State and Local Government Affairs, Herbalife, Tyrone Bland
- Community Benefit Manager, Kaiser Permanente, Roberta Tinajero-Frankel
- Co-founder, Everytable, Sam Polk
Thursday, Oct. 6
8 a.m. – noon
Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce
350 S. Bixel St.
Los Angeles, CA 90017